[CentOS-devel] docker 1.3.0

Lokesh Mandvekar lsm5 at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 21 17:05:29 UTC 2014

On 2014-10-21 10:35, Lokesh Mandvekar wrote:
> Docker 1.3.0 has been tagged into virt7-testing
> http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=151
>
> fwiw, I did experience trouble using this after upgrading from 1.2.0,
> but it worked well in case of a fresh install.
>
> More eyes and feedback would be helpful.

Apologies, I should've mentioned this before, the trouble after upgrade
was
for docker 1.3.0 on fedora rawhide which uses socket activation. docker
1.3.0
was recompiled for CentOS7 using the fedora sources but without socket
activation.
Looks like the CentOS rpm is working well for jperrin.

More feedback welcome :)
--
Lokesh
Freenode, OFTC: lsm5