[CentOS-devel] Secondary archs and how we might build them

Sameer Kumar sameer.kumar at ashnik.com
Fri Oct 31 13:14:18 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 9:11 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org>
wrote:

> this was ~ 3 hrs back. I emailed everyone who had expressed interest,
> also we are going to try and do another one next week ( maybe next
> thursday at 16:00 UTC ); keep an eye on this list for info around that.

Oh! I was travelling and looks like I missed it due to changes in my
timezone.

Sure, will keep an eye on this thread. I am keen on exploring alternative
platforms eps PPC-64 (BIG endian and little endian).
​

Best Regards,

*Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant*

*ASHNIK PTE. LTD.*

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

M: *+65 8110 0350*  T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

*[image: icons]*

[image: Email patch] <http://www.ashnik.com/>

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and
is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).