[CentOS-devel] Introducing myself

Timothy Rees

reestr.uk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 12:31:33 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I also have a large interest in seeing this SIG progress. I am happy
to contribute wherever required.  My day to day work is around
engineering hosting solutions and OS platform standards, predominantly
utilizing CentOS and RHEL platform for a global firm.

Are there already irc meetings scheduled for this initiative?

@Jaime - I believe we met at the dojo in Cologne?  I was hounding you
for information around OpenNebula and ESXi integration.

Cheers,
Tim