[CentOS-devel] Centos-7 32 Bit Questions

Bojtos Péter

ptr at ulx.hu
Fri Oct 3 13:03:47 UTC 2014

Dear All,

I've successfully rebuilt lots of RHEL packages to i686, and some fedora 19 packages as well using our Koji system (to support KDE education tools for example).
I can install them by the fedora 19 i686 installer. If you need the binary rpms for bootstrapping a build or the source rpms, I can publish them somehow.

Tell me if anyone is interested,
Peter Bojtos