[CentOS-devel] boxes in centos7

Clint Redwood

clint at screwtape.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 10:21:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

Just for your info, I totally failed to understand boxes, and reverted to
using the previous libvirt stuff to managed virtual environments. It¹s
pretty, but utterly incomprehensible.

Having something to enable QEMU/KVM boxes to be set up would be useful. I
assumed that the whole boxes thing meant that they¹d desupported QEMU/KVM
but I found it easy enough to go back to that stuff.

Yours,

Clint Redwood

Screwtape Limited, Registered 06663232, Babington House, 26 College Road,
Chilwell, Nottingham NG9 4AS <x-apple-data-detectors://0>