[CentOS-devel] docker 1.3.0

Lokesh Mandvekar

lsm5 at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 27 18:23:12 UTC 2014

On 2014-10-21 16:59, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> On 10/21/2014 01:05 PM, Lokesh Mandvekar wrote:
>> More feedback welcome :)
>
> Do you have any target date for feedback? I'm traveling this week and
> probably won't have time to bang on this on a CentOS host for a few
> days.

Apologies on the late reply. Since I'm a week late, you've probably
gotten
this going already :) . Jim or KB can better answer about target date I
guess.

> Are we starting a collection of tests anywhere?

Collection of tests, not that I know of. Docker itself ships some tests
which you can
run using 'make test' in the docker repo dir. Perhaps we need CentOS
specific tests too, if any?

--
Lokesh
Freenode, OFTC: lsm5