[CentOS-devel] New repo layouts

Wed Oct 15 15:10:44 UTC 2014
Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>

The virt sig folks (and a large thanks to Lokesh here) have been keeping
the docker packages quite fresh on cbs.centos.org. I'd like to begin
publishing these via a virt-sig repo, tentatively called
'docker-current' or 'docker-latest'

My question is: We have a few other packages such as cockpit, that tie
into docker, and are linked to atomic. What should be done with them?

My initial thinking would be to structure this a bit like SL does
software collections. Docker would be a stand-alone repository that
could then also be a part of a larger repo for atomic or other project.

Thoughts/opinions?

--
Jim Perrin