[CentOS-devel] Centos-7 32 Bit Questions

Fri Oct 3 13:03:47 UTC 2014
Bojtos Péter <ptr at ulx.hu>

Dear All,

I've successfully rebuilt lots of RHEL packages to i686, and some fedora 19 packages as well using our Koji system (to support KDE education tools for example).
I can install them by the fedora 19 i686 installer. If you need the binary rpms for bootstrapping a build or the source rpms, I can publish them somehow.

Tell me if anyone is interested,
Peter Bojtos