[CentOS-devel] Debugging CBS build failure

George Dunlap dunlapg at umich.edu
Tue Sep 2 16:48:00 UTC 2014

So as you may have seen, I've been playing with the community build
system today.  The authentication and certificates all seem to have
worked flawlessly, so thank you!

But now I'm running into some errors with the build and I'm not sure
how to debug them.

In both cases, if I'm reading this right, the 64-bit build fails with this:

DEBUG util.py:283:  Error: No Package found for /usr/include/gnu/stubs-32.h

In both cases, the rpm builds just fine on my dev box.

The file in question is owned by glibc-devel; and "rpm -q
--whatprovides" finds it just fine.

Any ideas?

Below are the commands I've run along with links to the cbs builds.
The first is a development branch (but is publicly available on
github).  The second is the one currently available in the xen4centos
repos.

git repo can be found at https://github.com/gwd/sig-virt-xen.git

git checkout out/update-4.4.1-rc1-ee81dda-RFC
rpmbuild --define "_topdir $PWD" -bs SPECS/xen.spec
koji build --scratch bananas6-el6 SRPMS/xen-4.4.1-0.1rc1.el6.src.rpm
https://cbs.centos.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=376

git checkout xen
rpmbuild --define "_topdir $PWD" -bs SPECS/xen.spec
koji build --scratch bananas6-el6 SRPMS/xen-4.2.4-30.el6.src.rpm
https://cbs.centos.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=380

Thanks!

 -George