[CentOS-devel] Maintainership of the ovirt-guest-agent rpms for the Cloud Instance SIG

Vinzenz Feenstra vfeenstr at redhat.com
Fri Sep 5 10:37:59 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am the upstream maintainer of the ovirt-guest-agent a sub-project of
the oVirt project.
I also maintain several of the downstream packages for the
ovirt-guest-agent on Fedora, RHEL, Debian, Ubuntu, SLE, openSuSE.

We'd like to have the ovirt-guest-agent available for the ovirt cloud
images since the guest agent can provide additional benefits to the
users of this image.

Therefore I'd like to ask for the permission to maintain the
ovirt-guest-agent also for CentOS :-)

Thanks.

--
Regards,

Vinzenz Feenstra | Senior Software Engineer
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D
Phone: +420 532 294 625
IRC: vfeenstr or evilissimo

See how it works at redhat.com