[CentOS-devel] 32-bit CentOS 7 - can I help?

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 22:26:28 UTC 2014

On 09/10/2014 05:51 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> so if you were to hit the repo's at buildlogs, you should be able to
> workout what is missing, once we have that list we can start doing some
> manual builds.

So I've decided to take the approach of getting a mock-based build
environment set up, which led me to wanting to get yum installed inside
the chroot, which led me to my first missing package -- python-pycurl.

I now have a shiny new python-pycurl-7.19.0-17.el7.i686.rpm, built in a
32-bit CentOS 7 chroot.

What should I do with it?

Thanks!