[CentOS-devel] 32-bit CentOS 7 - can I help?

Ian and Alison ian_alison at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 13:06:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've also managed to compile the 32-bit kernel by adding in the missing
function. (This part of the code appears to be a backport of a feature
from 3.15, which could explain why it's got bits missing.) I also
enabled a lot of device driver modules that were disabled in the
kernel-3.10.0-i686.config, and created a config for a debug kernel. I
can share my specfile and configs if someone can tell me where to send
them.

I've also built all the other 32-bit packages that I think should be
present. Just a couple need the ExclusiveArch x86_64 line changed.
Nothing has been tested yet - about to start creating a 32-bit install
disc.

Ian Gosling

On Sat, 2014-09-13 at 12:00 +0000, centos-devel-request at centos.org

--
CONFIDENTIAL NOTE: The information contained in this email is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may