[CentOS-devel] Requests from Atomic SIG + Starting SIG meetings

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Tue Sep 16 16:28:54 UTC 2014

Hi all,

To get the Atomic SIG rolling a bit faster we'd like to start weekly
meetings and ensure the community has access to the components it needs
to build images.

What we need at the moment:

- Space on git.centos.org for Atomic materials.
- Current JSON files for the CentOS POC builds.
- System for building images (can we use the system that's been used
currently for the proof of concepts?)
- System to build packages (Koji) that aren't in EPEL or CentOS core
- Place to host the repository.
- A key to sign the tree.

I think part of this may be collaborating with the CBS SIG?

We're looking at Thursday or Friday before Noon Eastern as a meeting time.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst