[CentOS-devel] [atomic-devel] Help with testing AMI's

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Sep 18 09:26:48 UTC 2014

On 09/15/2014 08:08 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Looking to have a beta grade build this week,
>
> but this is coming from the CentOS core - would be good to see the
> Atomic SIG starting to take things up a bit as well

We've run into glib2 problems / bugs with the way it handles tls
connections and code around it needs manging/patching/backporting to
make it work. Lokesh is working on this with me, and we've engaged the
cockpit upstream devs - who have graciously offered to help make cockpit
work.

going to block to the next builds waiting on the cockpit functionality (
we need that for the centos docker host story as well, so its not purely
an atomic specific effort here ).

regards

--
Karanbir Singh