[CentOS-devel] Updated Cloud Images to test

Paul Gonin paul at gonin.net
Thu Sep 18 16:37:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

Managed to start an instance with this image on my RHOS5/RHEL7 testing
environment.

SSH keys provisioning ok, ssh ok.

No outstanding issue. Just noticed this message in /var/log/message that
needs to be investigated
systemd-cgroups-agent: Failed to get D-Bus connection: Failed to connect to
socket /run/systemd/p
rivate: No such file or directory

Regards
Paul