[CentOS-devel] CBS/Infra Meeting Tomorrow 22-Sept 13:00 UTC

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Sep 22 00:11:53 UTC 2014

On 09/21/2014 06:45 PM, Brian Stinson wrote:
> Greetings everyone!
>
> The CBS and Infrastructure teams will be meeting tomorrow,
> Monday, 22-September 2014 at 13:00 UTC in #centos-devel on freenode.

woo!

> Suggested topics:
>
> #topic Greetings
>
> #topic Old Business
> - FAS/IPA Testing
> - Centpkg Progress
>
> #topic Brainstorm SIG branch and build target names
> - Proposal will go out to the centos-devel ML
>
> #topic Open Floor

I'll get the trello board up for this meeting, it might be good if we
can sync up just before, and I can setup admin rights etc for you on there.

Also, it would be good to have a 10 min session and just try to list out
the blockers at this point, and the minimal amount of work (the least
efforts ? ) that need to be put into handling over access to SIG to push
into -devel and -testing repos;

--
Karanbir Singh