[CentOS-devel] CentOS Firewall and UTM SIG

Filippo Carletti filippo.carletti at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 16:06:05 UTC 2014

Sorry to re-open this long and old thread, but, even if there's still
no agreement on a potential Firewall SIG, I'd like to receive comments
from experienced CentOS developers about the work we did trying to
simplify (if possible) a firewall interface.
Those interested could quickly try a demo (hosted or using docker):
http://www.nethserver.org/demo-running-on-docker/

After log in, head to Firewall rules (and objects).

Known problems:
leaving the page without firewall rules ask to confirm (it's a problem
of the docker demo)

Please, let me know your opinions.

As you can see, I'm still interested in creating a SIG centered around
using CentOS as a firewall. :-)

--
Ciao,
Filippo