[CentOS-devel] Proposal: CBS/Infrastructure Meeting 15-Sep-2014 13:00 UTC

Brian Stinson

bstinson at ksu.edu
Thu Sep 11 22:04:48 UTC 2014

Hi All,

There is quite a bit going on with Community Build System developers and
those of us working on other tools. I thought it might be helpful to get
in the same (virtual) room on a regular basis to help us coordinate our
efforts.

I propose that our first meeting be held at 13:00 UTC Monday September
15th, 2014 in #centos-devel on Freenode

My topics for this meeting:

- Is this a good recurring time for all?
- What's next for Centpkg
  - Authentication?
  - Certificate Delivery?
- Open Flood

If there is something specific you would like included on the "agenda"
let me know.

Questions? Comments? Counter-proposals?
Brian

--