[CentOS-devel] CentOS6 & CentOS7 on PowerKVM/ppc64

Bryson Lee

Bryson.Lee at sslmda.com
Fri Sep 12 15:34:51 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-08-06 at 11:38 +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> stay tuned, details on how you can get involved coming soon :)
>
> for power, we've done a couple of rounds of builds, and the biggest
> challenge revolves around bootstrapping the ppc userland. Its a great
> niche to prove and run the community assisted build services

Just checking in to see if there's anything new on how/when we can start
to help with the PowerPc effort?

Thanks,

-Bryson
 Please note that my e-mail address has changed. My new (current) address is Bryson.Lee at sslmda.com.
 This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any attachments.