[CentOS-devel] Maintainership of the ovirt-guest-agent rpms for the Cloud Instance SIG

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Sep 5 10:43:24 UTC 2014

On 09/05/2014 11:37 AM, Vinzenz Feenstra wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am the upstream maintainer of the ovirt-guest-agent a sub-project of
> the oVirt project.
> I also maintain several of the downstream packages for the
> ovirt-guest-agent on Fedora, RHEL, Debian, Ubuntu, SLE, openSuSE.
>
> We'd like to have the ovirt-guest-agent available for the ovirt cloud
> images since the guest agent can provide additional benefits to the
> users of this image.
>
> Therefore I'd like to ask for the permission to maintain the
> ovirt-guest-agent also for CentOS :-)

thanks for offering to do this, please go ahead and setup the request as
detailed on the http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem page
and we can get things started off.

This soulw be part of the Cloud Instance SIG, so I will add your details
to that SIG page as well at
http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/CloudInstance

regards,

--