[CentOS-devel] 32-bit CentOS 7 - can I help?

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Sep 10 23:45:21 UTC 2014

On 09/11/2014 12:40 AM, Ian Pilcher wrote:
> Sounds good in theory.  I see a bunch of directories with packages in
> them on that site.  Is there any way to get a better idea of what's
> there?  (Even a list of all the files would be helpful.)
>
> Or should I just mirror the c7.00.04 and c7-updates directories?

you will need .02 and .03 as well - but use something like reposync so
you only end up with the latest builds for all the packages ( quite a
few pkgs were built multiple times )

in terms of a 'what should we have list' - look at the x86_64 tree, eg:
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/os/x86_64/Packages/

ofcourse the noarch ones we dont need to redo, we can just borrow over.
And there might be some which are x86_64 only. Most of the rest should
be on the 'desired' list. Of this desired list, the i686 ones that are
already in the x86_64 tree can also be borrowed, giving you a delta on
whats pending.

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh