[CentOS-devel] Errata in the Repo

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Sep 16 10:41:11 UTC 2014

My question still remains : where is this data going to come from and
who is taking ownership of validating the CVE's and bugfix's etc ?

if we can come up with a reasonable answer to that question - then we
can move to the next stage of writing the code that generates and
process's the information.

in terms of what we do at the moment, this sums it up :

sha256sum * > mail centos-announce at centos.org

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh