[CentOS-devel] Updated Cloud Images to test

Paul Gonin

paul at gonin.net
Thu Sep 18 12:43:19 UTC 2014

For now I have been using a testing environment with limited infrastructure
ressources.

It took 25 sec. to reach 'running' state (on dashboard) and 1min10s to be
able to perform the first ssh login

I will try later on a platform with more physical ressources (+ CopyOnWrite
on storage which should make a big difference)

Regards
Paul