[CentOS-devel] CentOS Atomic SIG weekly meetings: Tuesdays in #atomic at 14:30 UTC

Karsten Wade

kwade at redhat.com
Thu Sep 18 23:59:22 UTC 2014

On 09/18/2014 09:16 AM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We're going to be holding a weekly SIG meeting for now to get
> things moving. Usually I'd send out a doodle and try to find a time
> that works for everybody - but for the first few meetings at least,
> we're going to try to make sure we can bring in some core CentOS
> folks and work around their schedule.
>
> Please join us in #atomic at 14:30 UTC on Tuesday 23 September and
> Tuesdays after that weekly until further notice.

I see 'zodbot' running in that channel, meaning it should be able to
log meeting minutes for us. I suppose if we invite 'centbot' in ...
they could both log at the same time? If neither have chanops, there
won't be any conflict in trying to change the channel topic, etc.

FWIW, I'm planning to attend all the meetings I can and act as MeetBot
scribe, to help teach the mysterious ways of getting great meeting
minutes out of MeetBot.

And I do think it's pretty important that centos.org host minutes from
every SIG meeting.

Thanks for organizing this!

- - Karsten