[CentOS-devel] cbs feature req: building embargoed content

Mike McLean

mikem at imponderable.org
Thu Sep 25 19:50:35 UTC 2014

Currently koji doesn't have any read access controls, or at least not any
related to builds. Most folks would probably either use a private koji, or
just run mock against koji's yum repos.

Are we really only talking about a scratch build type scenario, or do folks
want a real build that is hidden? Difference being that in the former case,
you'd end up running a non-scratch rebuild after the embargo lifts, while
in the latter you'd flip a switch and have the build appear.

The latter case is much harder (and also begs for embargo lockdown in
source control), but neither is trivial to implement.