[CentOS-devel] [Cloud SIG] RDO/OpenStack test day, May 5th, 6th

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Apr 29 15:10:06 UTC 2015

For those that are interested in the progress of the RDO OpenStack
packaging effort, we'll be having an RDO test day May 5th and 6th (48
hours, so that folks from every timezone have a chance to participate at
some point).

We'll be testing the RDO packages of the Kilo release. We'd appreciate
it if you can find an hour or two some time in that window to come help
us out.

Links:

Main info: https://www.rdoproject.org/RDO_test_day_Kilo

Test scenarios:
https://www.rdoproject.org/RDO_test_day_Kilo_RC_milestone_test_cases

Live discussion on #rdo (Freenode IRC). Async discussion on rdo-list
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/rdo-list

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/