[CentOS-devel] CentOS SCLo SIG sync-up meeting on #centos-devel (2015-04-08)

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Apr 1 16:48:41 UTC 2015

On 03/31/2015 03:23 PM, Honza Horak wrote:
> Unfortunately I'm not available this week on Wed, I'm sorry, so
> let's arrange the SCLo meeting the next week. Since we have DST in
> Europe already as well, let's change to 15:00 UTC, that should fit
> to out schedules the same as it did on non-DST.
>
> So, SCLo meeting will be at 15:00 UTC (11:00 EST, 17:00 Brno,
> 11:00 Boston, 0:00+1d Tokyo, 1:00+1d Brisbane) in #centos-devel on
> Freenode.
>
> = Topics = * sync-up on current status * propose some other
> topics:)

I wont be able to make it on the 8th - will be on the road. However,
one important thing is that I spent a bit of time with Brian today and
he's mostly caught up with the mechanics of the backend/lookaside
process. It would be great if you can make sure the SCL story on that
front ( which is the most complicated one ) is clearly addressed with
him.

Brian are you able to make this meetin on the 8th ?

--
Karanbir Singh