[CentOS-devel] Building a downstream CentOS Atomic Host

Karanbir Singh

kbsingh at centos.org
Tue Apr 14 11:22:31 UTC 2015

Hi,

One of the things that the Atomic SIG will attempt to do is build a
downstream CentOS Atomic host, that is modelled on the RHEL Atomic host.
Most code and info needed for this is now available, and its a good
point to think about the build, release process. I've attached a map of
what that might look like. Think of it as a proposal.

Some of the things that are marked with red stars are things that we
will try and help, from the Core SIG, to get this process onramped - but
largely we are looking at community and SIG involvement here with the
aim that the entire process can be offload ( taken over ? ) but the
community.

This process proposed here very closely maps to the Core CentOS Linux
process.

I would very much like to hear comments and thoughts around this from
everyone on centos-devel, specially around areas where people can help.

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh, Project Lead, The CentOS Project
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.centos.org/ | twitter.com/CentOS