[CentOS-devel] including 3rd party repo release RPMs in Extras

Peter

peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Fri Apr 10 02:35:56 UTC 2015

> It needs another rule, I thinkk:
>
>     * Stable packes do not *obsolete* packages from the standard repositories.

I don't personally have an issue with excluding packages that obsolete
core packages, but I can't speak for everyone.

My main issue (that is now addressed) was to allow packages that replace
core packages so long as the repo is disabled by default.  The current
language allows that and I'm happy with it.

Peter