[CentOS-devel] Building a downstream CentOS Atomic Host

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Apr 23 09:11:22 UTC 2015

Quick update on this, we have the rpm stack done once - its going to
need debranding, but we can start on that once we have the other things
sorted out. Ian's done some work last night to get the images and the
anaconda side of things sorted out, but that work is not finished yet.
We hope to keep working on that through the day today and see if we can
get to a testable set of components by the close of play,

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh