[CentOS-devel] Using gcc -fsanitize=thread on C7

Tue Apr 28 15:32:05 UTC 2015
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

Hi all!

I'm attempting to use the thread sanitizer (in gcc 4.8.x) on a multi
threaded program.

When I run the program I get a lot of terse output from the thread
sanitizer, much of which refers to hits inside libtsan, libc, and libcrypto.

I'm trying to find the debuginfo for those libraries with the hope that
will allow human-readable info in that output. But so far I've not found
anything that looks like the right stuff.

Suggestions, anyone?

Thanks!

Fred
                      The eyes of the Lord are everywhere,
                    keeping watch on the wicked and the good.