[CentOS-devel] CentOS - SIG Hardening

Wed Apr 22 14:28:18 UTC 2015

On 04/22/2015 03:04 PM, leam hall wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org
> <mailto:mail-lists at karan.org>> wrote:
>
>     On 04/13/2015 03:10 PM, Earl A Ramirez wrote:
>     >
>     > This looks promising, do we need some sort of formal proposal to the
>     > CentOS board to get the ball rolling?
>

>     You will need someone to help with that process, i can do that if you
>     are willing to wait till the first week of May.
>

> I'm happy to wait, if we can move forward in decent time. What do you
> need from us?

We will need to workout a clear picture on what we intend to deliver,
what the wider goal is going to be, what resources we need and who's
going to be in and helping play the game ( ideally, also a few things
around how we can promote this effort etc ).

Maybe take a look at the already onboarding/onboarded SIG's proposals
eg: http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization and
http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Cloud

http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Hardending is likely where
the proposal should end up at. If you want, ask for write perms on that
url in the centos-docs list and feel free to start working on a draft if
you like :)

--
Karanbir Singh