[CentOS-devel] openafs status?

Jonathan Billings billings at negate.org
Sat Aug 15 13:27:57 UTC 2015

On Aug 15, 2015, at 9:10 AM, Jason Edgecombe <jason at rampaginggeek.com> wrote:
> What's the plan for fixing CBS to accommodate this? If I had a spare afternoon, what could I do to move this forward?

Really, the end goal is to have the kmod-openafs packages built for every kernel release as it comes out, without removing the existing kmod-openafs from the repo.  This is why I separated it out from the openafs spec/srpm, because it will need to be rebuilt every time there is a new kernel.  However, OpenAFS users want to have historical kmods available.