[CentOS-devel] [Storage SIG] Adding new package glusterfs-coreutils to the CBS

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sat Aug 22 16:52:13 UTC 2015

Hi Lala,

Today I've prepared the glusterfs-coreutils package for the Storage SIG.
Everything works fine, but there is one thing I am unable to get done.
Maybe I am missing certain permissions?

The new glusterfs-coreutils package would need to be added to the CBS.
This fails for me:

  $ koji -p centos \
         add-pkg --owner storage \
         storage6-gluster-common-candidate glusterfs-coreutils
  SSLError: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:590)

Doing scratch-builds works fine, so I doubt that the issue really is the
SSL-certificate.

Could you let me know if I am doing something wrong, or if it is
expected that I can not add new packages?

Thanks,
Niels