[CentOS-devel] Fedora Collaboration

Mike Ruckman

roshi at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 31 22:34:35 UTC 2015

Greetings centos-devel! My name is Mike Ruckman and I'm working with the
Fedora Cloud WG helping coordinate testing. There's been some
discussions on IRC regarding Fedora and CentOS working together and I
was asked to send a mail to the list with times and places for some of
our meetings.

Fedora QA
---------

This is the group the Cloud WG has to work with to ensure that things
are tested well enough - they do the final sign off after the WG has
tested it's release items.

They meet Mondays at 1500 UTC in #fedora-meeting on freenode.

Fedora QA Devel
---------------

This group is currently working on taskotron [0] and they maintain all
of our QA applications. The Cloud WG will be working with them on
getting some automated testing in place sometime in the future.

They meet at 1400 UTC in #fedora-meeting-1 on freenode on Mondays.

Fedora Cloud
------------

This one is pretty explanatory. We work on the cloud products for
Fedora. The base image, docker image, atomic host and Vagrant boxes.

We meet on Wednesdays at 1900 UTC in #fedora-meeting on freenode.

There has also been talk of attempting to do a joint test day [1] for
Atomic sometime in September. If there's enough interest, we can start
planning and advertising for it now.

Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions - or find me on irc. I'm
roshi on freenode.

[0] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Taskotron
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days

--