[CentOS-devel] openafs status?

Jonathan Billings

billings at negate.org
Sat Aug 15 09:32:14 UTC 2015

On Aug 14, 2015, at 8:46 PM, Jason Edgecombe <jason at rampaginggeek.com> wrote:
> I was curious about the status of the openafs work with the storage SIG. What's left to do? What are the blocking items? As I understand, there is an RPM without kernel modules.

There are openafs and openafs-kmod source packages in the storage build tag.  (openafs-kmod build the kmod-openafs and dkms-openafs packages).

Really what’s holding up is the limitations of cbs (only allowing one package built per version-release, not one per-kernel) and the ability to trigger new builds from new kernel releases.