[CentOS-devel] What base OS should I run koji on?

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 01:53:34 UTC 2015

I'm afraid thus is the third time I've tried to get koji working to submit packages for EPEL and Fedora, and once again I'm stuck. I've activated a fresh Fedora 23 build, gotten my bugzillas and credentials working, but cannot make even a scratch rebuild if an existing Fedora SRPM for proof of concept test.

What base OS are people using for Koji packaging? I've built up roughly 200 SRPM kits that I publish at github.com, and I'd really like to be able to publish some of my old favorites to EPEL and Fedora.

Nico Kadel-Garcia
Email: nkadel at gmail.com
Sent from iPhone