[CentOS-devel] Thanks for CentOS 7 ppc64!

Bryson Lee Bryson.Lee at sslmda.com
Wed Dec 23 04:09:16 UTC 2015

Oh, that's great to hear -- that'll save us a lot of NRE migrating from Fedora 12!

Would you be able to point me to an example mock config / invocation for doing this sort of cross-arch build?   We need some things like HDF5 that won't be in CentOS repos but that I can lift and rebuild from EPEL.  I've poked around in git.centos.org but have not found the right place to look yet.

Thanks again

-Bryson
 This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any attachments.