[CentOS-devel] SIGs sign push is suspended

Karanbir Singh

kbsingh at centos.org
Fri Dec 11 09:19:10 UTC 2015

hi.

Since were seeding the mirrors upto the 7 release, it creates a lot of
flux for about 24 - 36 hrs in the mirror network. In order to keep
content going to the right place, I've suspended the sign, push for SIG
content ( it was cleared yesterday, with nothing pending in the queue ).

We should be able to resume the run on Monday. If there are any security
or important updates to go through, ping me on IRC and we can try to do
something manually if needed.

regards

--
Karanbir Singh, Project Lead, The CentOS Project
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.centos.org/ | twitter.com/CentOS