[CentOS-devel] No CentOS SCLo SIG meeting this week

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Feb 5 10:52:18 UTC 2015

On 02/03/2015 05:29 PM, Honza Horak wrote:
> I'm sorry but this week is too busy for me and I have another meeting at
> the same timeslot. If anybody else wants to hold the meeting, feel free
> to do so.

For everyone who is missing speaking to Honza, you can now see his
presentation at the CentOS Dojo around SCLs and how they work at :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TmK2g9amj4

You can grab the slides from the event page at
http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2015 (
http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2015?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=scl-hhorak-centos.pdf
)

Please remember to pass this along, specially into communities and
spaces were people care about or want to know more about SCL's - this 42
min session is a really good overview of the entire SCL space from intro
to how it works and how its implemented.

regards

--
Karanbir Singh