[CentOS-devel] Suggestions for topics for the 16-Feb CBS/Infra Meeting (No meeting this week)

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Feb 10 09:08:08 UTC 2015

On 09/02/15 00:54, Brian Stinson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Our next scheduled Community Build System meeting is Monday 16-February
> 2015. Here is our usual agenda:
>
> #info Topic: Status Updates
>   #info Subtopic: Centralized Authentication
>   #info Subtopic: Koji/Repos
>   #info Subtopic: Centpkg
> #info Topic: Open Floor
>
> If anyone has suggestions for topics, please let me know. I'll send an
> updated agenda before the meeting. If there's anything more urgent, we
> can get going here on the list or in #centos-devel on Freenode.

I'd like for us, as a group, to work a bit on writing up what the
complete story might be - there are a few bits we are still missing at
the moment. Chunk of that is going to be driven out of the Central Auth
bits, but lets try and cover - then document - the rest of the pipeline
bits that are currently missing.

regards,

--
Karanbir Singh