[CentOS-devel] SCL and git 2.X

Vacelet, Manuel manuel.vacelet at enalean.com
Thu Feb 19 16:48:19 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'm not sure I'm posting to the right place. If it's not I would be pleased
if you could point me to the relevant place!

TL;DR: I need recent version of git (2.3 ATM) and I need it on centos6 and
centos7.

For the time being, I managed to rebuild RH git19 scl for centos6 (last
time I checked it was not already part of centos SCL but I might be wrong).
My question is: is there other persons here interested by a recent,
community supported, version of git ? and if yes, how can this be done (a
SIG?) ?

Cheers,
Manuel
--
Manuel VACELET
Enalean Co-founder & Chief Technical Officer