[CentOS-devel] [cloud][CBS][RDO] separate targets for Cloud SIG.

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 24 15:51:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

While the RDO CI deployment is moving forward, here's an (urgent)
topic to deal with.
We will start importing the next OpenStack release (Kilo) packages and
that requires
having separate targets in CBS since we'd maintain multiple releases who may use
common deps but with incompatible versions.
I suspect that the other cloud projects will have the same issues.

I'd suggest that we put this topic into the next meeting.

Proposal:
cloud7-el7-common (common stuff that are currently in EPEL)  => shared
by all projects
inherited by cloud7-el7-<project>-<release>

Regards,
H.