[CentOS-devel] SIG members for State of CentOS panel at OSCON?

Stephen John Smoogen

smooge at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 20:42:58 UTC 2015

On 4 February 2015 at 12:03, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I've proposed a panel for OSCON in Portland, OR this year that is the
> second annual State of the CentOS Project.

For people needing the dates: JULY 20–24, 2015
For people needing to know the venue: http://www.oscon.com/open-source-2015

> Are there any SIG members planning to attend OSCON who would be
> interested in being on the panel? The idea is to be able to give a
> short update on your SIG and answer questions from the audience about
> Virt, Storage, Cloud, et al.

A lot of the people who were planning already are probably on the list of
usual suspects :).

> I got the proposal in under the deadline and indicated to the
> organizers that I'm seeking additional panelists. Let me know if you
> plan to attend and would like to represent your SIG. I think it's OK
> if we have up to 2 people per SIG, unless we really fill out and need
> to pare down to 1-per-SIG.

Would there be other work that could be done for SIGs by having people
there?

--
Stephen J Smoogen.