[CentOS-devel] GSoC and SIGs

Jeff Sheltren

jeff at tag1consulting.com
Tue Feb 10 14:19:11 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 4:07 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org>
wrote:

> One thing that would be good to get is : a list of the top 3 things
> every SIG would like to see done as a part of the GSoC effort; These are
> just idea, concepts and pending ToDo's SIG specific. Please send them to
> this list, and we can co-ordinate from there.

Thanks for sending this out, Karanbir.  If anyone from the SIGs has
questions about the GSOC process, or would like to bounce project ideas off
someone, please feel free to email (we have a list here:
myself on IRC in #centos-gsoc on Freenode (Nicks: quaid or Jeff_S).

Looking forward to seeing all your ideas!

-Jeff