[CentOS-devel] GSoC application deadline Friday 20 Feb

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Feb 18 22:46:57 UTC 2015

On 18/02/15 18:31, Karsten Wade wrote:
> Over the next 48 hours I'm going to be pulling together our CentOS
> Google Summer of Code application.
>
> Our shortfall last year was i) number of ideas, and ii) mentors
> associated with ideas.
>
> We can always adjust ii) as we go, but we really need a nice, wide
> pool of ideas.
>
> Here is what our application and ideas looked like last year:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/GSoC/2014/Ideas
> http://wiki.centos.org/GSoC/2014/Application
>
> I'll be reaching out to SIG members/leaders directly to work on ideas.

After the conversation from the 10th Feb, I've been in touch with a
bunch of folks in the SIGs and also been collecting ideas around the
core project side of things. Will try and get them onto the wiki in the
next day or so.

Everyone on the core sig should signup as mentors, and from the
conversations I've had we should get a few more people from the SIG's as
well.

--
Karanbir Singh