[CentOS-devel] Cloud SIG meeting on 19th Feb, 3pm UTC

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Thu Feb 19 16:14:29 UTC 2015

On 19/02/15 02:19, Kushal Das wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We will be having our regular cloud sig meeting at 3pm on 19th in
> #centos-devel channel. Feel free to join in.
>

> Kushal

Quick summary + links to the full minutes/logs :

=====================
#centos-devel Meeting
=====================

Meeting started by kushal at 15:11:28 UTC. The full logs are available
at centos-devel/2015/centos-devel.2015-02-19-15.11.log.html .

Meeting summary
- ---------------
* ACTION: Arrfab to setup number80 with access to two of the centos
  cloud sig blades  (kbsingh, 15:45:32)
* ACTION: number80 to start working on implementing a rdo 2 node install
  from centos cloud sig content, to keep it updated as centos sig
  content moves  (kbsingh, 15:45:59)
* rdo packages waiting on ci ack before being signed and staged to
  release  (kbsingh, 15:46:47)
* Opennebula is going to try and target 4.12 release to build in CentOS
  Cloud SIG  (kbsingh, 15:58:26)
* Biggest challenge in opennebula area seems to be ruby depdnancies not
  being packaged cleanly, even in epel  (kbsingh, 15:58:49)
* ACTION: kushal and jfontan to workout a plan to spend a meeting on the
  opennebula problem space  (kbsingh, 16:06:04)

Meeting ended at 16:08:35 UTC.

Action Items
- ------------
* Arrfab to setup number80 with access to two of the centos cloud sig
  blades
* number80 to start working on implementing a rdo 2 node install from
  centos cloud sig content, to keep it updated as centos sig content
  moves
* kushal and jfontan to workout a plan to spend a meeting on the
  opennebula problem space

Action Items, by person
- -----------------------
* Arrfab
  * Arrfab to setup number80 with access to two of the centos cloud sig
    blades
* jfontan
  * kushal and jfontan to workout a plan to spend a meeting on the
    opennebula problem space
* kushal
  * kushal and jfontan to workout a plan to spend a meeting on the
    opennebula problem space
* number80
  * Arrfab to setup number80 with access to two of the centos cloud sig
    blades
  * number80 to start working on implementing a rdo 2 node install from
    centos cloud sig content, to keep it updated as centos sig content
    moves
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)