[CentOS-devel] Fwd: [Gluster-devel] OOM issue in openstack Cinder - GlusterFS CI env

Stephen John Smoogen

smooge at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 20:26:02 UTC 2015

On 27 February 2015 at 10:48, Justin Clift <justin at gluster.org> wrote:

> Wondering if anyone in the CentOS Community has the time/interest to
> investigate
> this CentOS + Rackspace issue?
>
> Regards and best wishes,
>
> Justin Clift

So the going through the issue it looks like some particular on the Rax
instances. I don't have access to those so I am not sure if they use a
custom kernel or something similar. [I am also not clear if the Rax is xen
and HP is a different VM technology.] Any ideas on where I could get access
to compare the setup that was causing problems with one that wasn't?

--
Stephen J Smoogen.