[CentOS-devel] Meeting face to face CentOS Project and EPEL

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jan 7 17:39:32 UTC 2015

On 01/02/2015 01:27 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi,
>
> crossposting this to centos-devel and epel-devel
>
> we are working to arrange a meeting with the EPEL folks at Fosdem 2015,
> on 31st Jan at 7pm ( venue to be confirmed ), to try and workout some
> options on how the two efforts might best co-ordinate.
>
> A key part of the conversation would also focus on how SIGs and other
> contributors to downstream repos in centos.org can interface with and
> set expectations on the epel repos.
>
> Everyone able to make it please let me know your names so I can track
> attendance and make reservations accordingly.

ref: http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Fosdem2015

the list is starting to get too large for a dinner/drinks meeting - we
might need to recap closer to the date and see what and how we make this
work. There might be a need to run this session in one of the devrooms
during the regular fosdem hours, but I will be in touch closer to the
event date to confirm.

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh