[CentOS-devel] JBEAP rebuild as a sub-repository

Vladimir Stackov amigo.elite at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 23:40:26 UTC 2015

Greetings,

some time ago I've met a thread [1] about rebuilding JBEAP [2] for CentOS.
Seems that there is no progress since 2013 so there is some moments that
should be addressed:

1. Did we really needs JBEAP rebuilds?
I could not find anything that could show that someone interesting in JBoss
EAP RPMs.

2. Could CentOS project maintain JBEAP rebuilds?
I mean was it possible for JBEAP rebuilds to be officially-supplied by
CentOS project or should I create another unofficial repo?

[1] http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2013-February/009039.html
[2] ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/7Server/en/JBEAP/SRPMS/

--
Kind regards,
Vladimir.